This Privacy Statement explains in detail about our views and practices concerning privacy and how they may affect you as a user of our website.
This website is not lawfully accessible to people under the age of 18 or who are otherwise covered through the provisions/ terms of the Child Online Privacy Act of 1998 (COPA). In case you are under 18 years of age or are covered under the terms of COPA, you must immediately leave this website. Any fraudulent usage of this website can make you subject to criminal or civil sanctions.
This site contains links to various other websites, and we are not accountable for the content or the privacy practices of any such websites.
All information transmitted, sent, printed, or otherwise submitted to Pinnacle Healthcare Services via this website shall be deemed to be the property of Pinnacle Healthcare Services, and Pinnacle Healthcare Services shall be free to use such information for any legal purpose as detailed herein.
We reserve the right to release any such information to law enforcement or other government officials or organizations as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem it necessary to conform with the law.
This website regularly collects information about its visitors, members, subscribers, and customers. We automatically gather and/ or track the following information:
- Web page HTTPS headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser)
- Information knowingly provided by you via any type of online forms, registration forms, surveys, and/ or other entries, including email addresses, personal, financial, or demographic information.
- Information, user-specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access, and Email addresses of visitors that communicate with Pinnacle Healthcare Services through email.
Each website visitor who clicks on any banner, hyperlinked advertising, pop-up, promotion, or opt-in that appears on this site should explicitly presume that data is being gathered about them. This website is not accountable for the usage of the information collected in such a manner. Visitors must assume that:
- Information shall be collected.
- ‘Cookies’ will generally be automatically placed/ downloaded on their hard drive.
- This website does not have any control over what happens with this information.
- The website takes no accountability for the accuracy of any content provided by our advertisers.
- This site is not accountable for any downloads from any third-party advertisers that may contain viruses, worms, malware, or any other computer code that causes their computer or software any kind of damage.
- This website assumes no responsibility for the data or information that is acquired from the click itself or that the advertiser collects.
Usage Of Information Gathered from This Site
We shall be using your private, profile, and demographic data to enhance your browsing experience at our website and to enable us present content we believe you would be interested in. We shall use your contact information to send you information about our organization, its websites, and promotional materials from our partners. We might also use your private, profile, and demographic data to improve our website for statistical analysis, promotional and marketing purposes, and editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers.
Any information collected by us can be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text messaging, emails, or postal mailings concerning website updates, new products, new services, upcoming events, and/ or status of online orders. By using this website, you willingly agree that you may be contacted in any method contemplated in this segment, even if your number is found to be on a do not call registry, in-house list, or any similar registry. While the actual use of any information collected possibly will be quite conservative, you must assume that it may not always be the case. You must assume that any information gathered shall be shared with other persons or entities for commercial purposes. While this practice is usually uncommon, you must assume that it is as you make your decision whether or not to view, access, or interact with this website. This form of shared information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, purchasing habits, and preferences, as well as other information. This information can be used for general commercial solicitation by this website or other persons it is sold, rented, or shared with.
Disclosure of Data
If you choose to provide any type of personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- Considering you for our services;
- As mandated by law; and
- For marketing any products and services that we determine, based on our sole judgment, that you might be interested in. We hereby reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose any data or information we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, sell, rent, or otherwise disclose data to shall be thoroughly prescreened and verified by us, deemed by us to be reputable, trustworthy, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services that we determine in our sole judgment, that you might be interested in.
You may prefer to opt-out of receiving any communications from us and/ or our partners by not submitting your information. We also permit you to delete your information from our marketing lists. If you delete your information from our marketing lists, it shall no longer be available to be used by us to send our promotional correspondence to you. To delete your information from our marketing lists, you will need to click on the unsubscribe links at the bottoms of emails or send your request in writing through email to: email@example.com
We Have NO Intention of Collecting any Data from Children
Any information and services provided to us or our affiliates, advertisers, and sponsors are not intended to collect data from children (aged below 18 years). No information gathered from children is deliberately used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside Pinnacle Healthcare Services. No segment of the Pinnacle Healthcare Services website is structured to collect information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are aged below 18, you should have a parent or guardian present with you. Otherwise, you need to leave this website immediately. Any fraudulent usage of this website can make you subject to criminal or civil sanctions.
Our Right to Contact You
Our Right to Modify This Policy
Information Obtained (Electronic Means and “Cookies”)
Many websites, including this one, gather information about your computer, email address, and IP address. You must assume that your web-viewing or web-usage activity is being monitored, tracked, and information collected continuously. This information is not generally of a personal nature. However, it may help define your site viewing habits and product and service preferences even though the site may or may not have any idea who you are.
“Cookies” is web jargon for bits of computer code that are placed on your hard drive. Websites typically use this to keep you ‘logged in,’ keep track of search criteria, monitor use, password protect the usage of the website or usage of products and services sold by the site. Cookies can also be used to acquire information about your computer configuration or your use of your computer.
Cookies can be used to collect information about you electronically. Again, the information collected may or may not be personal. However, it is information, and by using this site, you are hereby expressly giving us permission to use ‘cookies’ and use the information collected from their use to benefit you. You hereby also provide the explicit consent to collect, archive, retrieve, and use any information collected for the purpose of product design, product offers to you, and any general commercial solicitation purposes by this website or by our joint venture partners, affiliates, and marketing organizations.
Information for Internet Service Providers
We understand our consumers’ concerns regarding the usage of their personal information. We hope this information will be able to relieve any concerns your organization may have regarding our email policies. Pinnacle Healthcare Services and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt-out” method of obtaining customer information. It is not within our policy or desire to send any unsolicited emails. We acquire email addresses and personal information from third parties that usually follow the same set of policies. Any email messages sent through Pinnacle Healthcare Services shall always include information about the source of the emails and instructions on how the recipients can unsubscribe from receiving any future email messages.
From time to time, Pinnacle Healthcare Services will enter into an agreement with a third-party website to permit persons to opt into our marketing program on those third-party sites. In each case, the third party websites will have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
- That the data was gathered voluntarily from persons on website registrations and co-registrations.
- That all the sellers have a right, under any privacy statements applicable, to transfer or submit the data to us, and
- That Pinnacle Healthcare Services has the right to send marketing offers to the persons.
We hope this information completely satisfies any questions or concerns you may have with regard to the email practices of Pinnacle Healthcare Services. If you have any have additional questions or concerns or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org